Prime Time™ BB Primer-Cream Daily Defense SPF 30 - Medium
Perfect, protect and prime - at the same time. With a hint of skin-perfecting coverage, this multi-tasking BB primer-cream diminishes the appearance of discolouration, uneven skin tone and imperfections while providing SPF 30 protection and defense against environmental stressors. Plus the silky, smooth formula combats flaky dryness, excess oil and the appearance of pores to perfectly prep skin for a flawless foundation application.
- Harper's Bazaar Beauty Best of best 2014 - Best Primer
- Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2014 - Best Alphabet Cream
"This lightweight cream calls itself a primer, but with its beautiful velvet finish and hint of coverage, you can wear it alone (just add concealer where needed). The best 'no make-up' base we've found."
NEWBY HANDS, Beauty director-at-large
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of discolouration, uneven skin tone and imperfections
- Combats flaky dryness, excess oil and the appearance of pores
- Preps skin for a flawless foundation application
- Apply one pump of primer, massaging an even layer all over your face for a skin-smoothing finish.
- Wear alone or under bareMinerals Foundation.
Q & A
Questions & Answers
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Hope this has helped!
I live in the states but my friend wants to get me a present from the uk so that's why I am on the uk website. I am a shade Bare Shell 02 in the Bareskin Brightening Serum Foundation and I am planning on tanning a bit in the summer but I heard since primers and BB creams are so sheer that they somehow change to match your color a bit.
What shade should I get?? Light??
If you are able to pop into your local bareMinerals counter, you could try the new Primer on and see how long it lasts for you before purchasing.
Hope this helps.
Hope this helps. I'll be buying one of these on payday!