Shades: Daydream, Wanderlust
bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing colour in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability with two complementary shades. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTM Complex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber-ingredients known to reduce the visible signs of ageing, including reduced look of puffiness and antioxidant defence for a softer, smoother, revitalised eye area.
Learn more about our brushes by visiting our Eye Brush Glossary
Cosmetic Executive Women UK (CEW) - Beauty Insiders' Choice Finalist - Best New Make-Up Product - Eyes and Lips Category
bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow can help to:
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- decrease the appearance of puffiness on the upper eyelids
- boost moisture levels in skin for smoother, more revitalised eyes
- THE TECHNIQUE: Colour is concentrated in the full crease and center of lash lines to create a rounded shape.
- THE EFFECT: Bigger, rounder, wide-open eyes that pop.
- THE APPLICATION: Apply eyeshadow evenly over eyelids and along the full crease line. Intensify colour with a fuller application at the center of upper and lower lash lines. Brush mascara through lashes, adding extra layers to the center of upper and lower lashes.
- THE BUZZ: Alluring, chic, flattering
- THE INSIDE SCOOP: The Doe-Eyed technique is so versatile. Apply softly with neutral shades for a natural daytime look, or intensify with deeper shades and heavier application for night.
- GET THE DOE-EYED LOOK Featuring bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0
- STEP 1: Dust MUSE EYESHADOW over eyelids from lash line to brow bone with the round end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH
- STEP 2: Sweep PASSION EYESHADOW into the full crease line with the pointed end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH
- STEP 3: Line upper and lower lash lines with PASSION EYESHADOW using the pointed end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH. Concentrate colour more intensely at the center of upper and lower lash lines to make eyes appear rounder.
- Pro Tip: Begin application with Prime Time Brightening Pearl Eyelid Primer for added luminosity.
- EXTENDED CREASE
- THE TECHNIQUE: Colour is blended out past the original crease line towards the hairline to create an elongated shape.
- THE EFFECT: Contoured, elongated, almond-shaped eyes with drama.
- THE APPLICATION: Apply eyeshadow along crease and pull colour past the original crease line. Blend colour up and back at an angle towards the hairline.
- THE BUZZ: Fashion-forward, dramatic, modern '70s glam
- THE INSIDE SCOOP: Extended Crease looks stunning with neutrals or with bright colours. Soften the look by blending colour only slightly past the crease line; dial up the intensity by pulling colour farther out towards the temples.
- GET THE EXTENDED CREASE LOOK Featuring bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0
THE GRAND FINALE
- STEP 1: Blend STANDING O EYESHADOW over eyelids up to the brow bone with a SOFT TAPERED EYESHADOW BRUSH
- STEP 2: Apply CLIMAX EYESHADOW into outer crease line with the tip of a SOFT TAPERED EYESHADOW BRUSH, extending colour outwards towards the hairline. Blend well. Layer for added intensity
- STEP 3: Line upper lash line and outer lower lash line with CLIMAX EYESHADOW using a firmANGLED EYELINER BRUSH. Blend outwards to diffuse colour.
- Pro Tip: Dust True Gold Eyeshadow onto inner corners of eyes and along inner lower lash line for an eye-catching golden highlight.
- COLOUR BLOCKING
- THE TECHNIQUE: Colour is placed adjacent to a contrasting colour and is not blended; this creates isolated blocks of colour that make an impact.
- THE EFFECT: Attention-getting pops of colour.
- THE APPLICATION: Colour Blocking can be achieved in several ways. Press eyeshadow onto inner half of upper lid, then press contrasting shade onto outer half of upper lid. Do not blend; allow each shade to stand on its own. For a different look, press eyeshadow over entire eyelid, then apply a contrasting shade along lower lash line.
- THE BUZZ: Playful, creative, on-trend
- THE INSIDE SCOOP: Colour Blocking works best with high-contrast shades or bright pops of colour. Experiment, mix and match with colour placement and shades...the options are endless.
- GET THE COLOUR BLOCKING LOOK Featuring bareMinerals READY™ Eyeshadow 2.0
- STEP 1: Press ILLUSION EYESHADOW onto inner half of eyelids with the round end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH, blending colour up to the inner crease
- STEP 2: Press MIRAGE EYESHADOW onto outer half of eyelids with the round end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH, blending colour up to the outer crease
- STEP 3: Line outer half of lower lash line withMIRAGE EYESHADOW using the pointed end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH.
- Pro Tip: Line upper lash line with Big & Bright® Eyeliner in Midnight for standout shaping.