The Top Shelf
Shades: Mixologist, Cognac
bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing colour in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability with two complementary shades. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTM Complex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber-ingredients known to reduce the visible signs of ageing, including reduced look of puffiness and antioxidant defence for a softer, smoother, revitalised eye area.
Learn more about our brushes by visiting our Eye Brush Glossary
Cosmetic Executive Women UK (CEW) - Beauty Insiders' Choice Finalist - Best New Make-Up Product - Eyes and Lips Category
bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow can help to:
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- decrease the appearance of puffiness on the upper eyelids
- boost moisture levels in skin for smoother, more revitalised eyes
- THE TECHNIQUE: Colour is concentrated in the full crease and center of lash lines to create a rounded shape.
- THE EFFECT: Bigger, rounder, wide-open eyes that pop.
- THE APPLICATION: Apply eyeshadow evenly over eyelids and along the full crease line. Intensify colour with a fuller application at the center of upper and lower lash lines. Brush mascara through lashes, adding extra layers to the center of upper and lower lashes.
- THE BUZZ: Alluring, chic, flattering
- THE INSIDE SCOOP: The Doe-Eyed technique is so versatile. Apply softly with neutral shades for a natural daytime look, or intensify with deeper shades and heavier application for night.
- GET THE DOE-EYED LOOK Featuring bareMinerals READY™ Eyeshadow 2.0
- STEP 1: Dust MUSE EYESHADOW over eyelids from lash line to brow bone with the round end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH
- STEP 2: Sweep PASSION EYESHADOW into the full crease line with the pointed end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH
- STEP 3: Line upper and lower lash lines with PASSION EYESHADOW using the pointed end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH. Concentrate colour more intensely at the center of upper and lower lash lines to make eyes appear rounder.
- Pro Tip: Begin application with Prime Time Brightening Pearl Eyelid Primer for added luminosity.
- EXTENDED CREASE
- THE TECHNIQUE: Colour is blended out past the original crease line towards the hairline to create an elongated shape.
- THE EFFECT: Contoured, elongated, almond-shaped eyes with drama.
- THE APPLICATION: Apply eyeshadow along crease and pull colour past the original crease line. Blend colour up and back at an angle towards the hairline.
- THE BUZZ: Fashion-forward, dramatic, modern '70s glam
- THE INSIDE SCOOP: Extended Crease looks stunning with neutrals or with bright colours. Soften the look by blending colour only slightly past the crease line; dial up the intensity by pulling colour farther out towards the temples.
- GET THE EXTENDED CREASE LOOK Featuring bareMinerals READY™ Eyeshadow 2.0
THE GRAND FINALE
- STEP 1: Blend STANDING O EYESHADOW over eyelids up to the brow bone with a SOFT TAPERED EYESHADOW BRUSH
- STEP 2: Apply CLIMAX EYESHADOW into outer crease line with the tip of a SOFT TAPERED EYESHADOW BRUSH, extending colour outwards towards the hairline. Blend well. Layer for added intensity
- STEP 3: Line upper lash line and outer lower lash line with CLIMAX EYESHADOW using a firmANGLED EYELINER BRUSH. Blend outwards to diffuse colour.
- Pro Tip: Dust True Gold Eyeshadow onto inner corners of eyes and along inner lower lash line for an eye-catching golden highlight.
- COLOUR BLOCKING
- THE TECHNIQUE: Colour is placed adjacent to a contrasting colour and is not blended; this creates isolated blocks of colour that make an impact.
- THE EFFECT: Attention-getting pops of colour.
- THE APPLICATION: Colour Blocking can be achieved in several ways. Press eyeshadow onto inner half of upper lid, then press contrasting shade onto outer half of upper lid. Do not blend; allow each shade to stand on its own. For a different look, press eyeshadow over entire eyelid, then apply a contrasting shade along lower lash line.
- THE BUZZ: Playful, creative, on-trend
- THE INSIDE SCOOP: Colour Blocking works best with high-contrast shades or bright pops of colour. Experiment, mix and match with colour placement and shades...the options are endless.
- GET THE COLOUR BLOCKING LOOK Featuring bareMinerals READY™ Eyeshadow 2.0
- STEP 1: Press ILLUSION EYESHADOW onto inner half of eyelids with the round end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH, blending colour up to the inner crease
- STEP 2: Press MIRAGE EYESHADOW onto outer half of eyelids with the round end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH, blending colour up to the outer crease
- STEP 3: Line outer half of lower lash line withMIRAGE EYESHADOW using the pointed end of the DOUBLE-ENDED PRECISION EYE BRUSH.
- Pro Tip: Line upper lash line with Big & Bright® Eyeliner in Midnight for standout shaping.
Cognac: Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Caffeine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Mica, Silica, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)