bareSkin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation SPF20
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Our first ever mineral foundation and skincare serum in one. This ultra-thin, skin-perfecting fluid provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish and the look and feel of beautiful skin. It's like nothing you've ever felt before.
We love our one of a kind Perfecting Face Brush, specially designed for our bareSkin foundation to ensure an easy and seamless application.
Find the shade that is perfect for you with our new Foundation Finder:
Available in 20 shades.
price per ml:0.8 per 1ml
- Shake, Drop, Buff™ Application
- SHAKE well for a perfect mix of ingredients.
- DROP 1 drop of foundation into the brush reservoir and add more, 1 at a time, to increase coverage.
- BUFF onto the skin in circular motions.
- Best for use with our Perfecting Face Brush.
Good Housekeeping and Red Magazine readers take part in the bareSkin pure Brightening Serum Foundation review panels:
- 79% of readers would recommend bareSkin® Foundation to a friend
- 71% of readers said they are likely to replace their current foundation with bareSkin® Foundation
- 85% of readers said bareSkin® Foundation felt light and silky on their skin
- 75% of readers would recommend bareSkin® Foundation to a friend
- 82% of readers found that bareSkin® Foundation blended easily into their skin
- 71% of readers agreed that bareSkin® Foundation provided adjustable coverage
Readers Quotes :
"Absolutely loved the product - the application brush worked so well... left me with a fresh faced feel and look..."
Jill, Good Housekeeping Reader
"...I've already thrown away my old foundation....this felt so good I wanted to wear it every day."
Fiona, Red Reader
*Reviewers were all readers of Good Housekeeping and Red Magazine who had indicated an interest in taking part in review panels. Successful reviewers who were found suitable, through direct assessments, were then shade matched using our online shade matching tool and sent the full size bareSkin product and Perfecting Face Brush. We were not allowed to provide any instructions on how to use the products other than what was printed on the packaging. The reviewers then used the product for 4 weeks and completed a feedback survey.