- WHAT IS IT?
- Glycolic acid is a chemical exfoliator that's considered to be the gold-standard alpha hydroxy acid. Its small molecular size lets it easily penetrate skin's surface layers.
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Glycolic acid helps loosen dead cells on skin's surface, helping reveal a fresher, smoother complexion. It also helps to diminish the look of fine lines and keep pores clear.
- WHY DO WE USE IT?
- This superior skin-smoother is part of Superfruits—our fruit acid blend that helps minimize the look of pores and deliver a fresh, healthy looking glow.
- Exfoliates without grains or beads
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines
- Improves the look of skin tone and texture