- WHAT IS IT?
- Able to hold 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid is one of the most powerful humectants used in cosmetics.
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Found naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid is a superior source of hydration that helps keep skin looking smooth, plump and dewy. It also guards against moisture loss.
- WHY DO WE USE IT?
- Hyaluronic acid's exceptional water-binding properties improve skin's hydration and moisture retention.
- Hydrates with long-lasting moisture
- Holds 1,000X its own weight in water
- Plumps the look of fine lines
Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturiser Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30
This clean, multi-tasking tinted face moisturiser combines hydrating skincare benefits with naturally radiant, sheer buildable coverage and SPF protection.SHOP NOW