- WHAT IS IT?
- A natural component of healthy skin, and one of the most powerful antioxidants in skincare, vitamin E helps support optimal skin function.
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Vitamin E fights free radicals, the skin-damaging molecules generated by pollution, stress and UV rays that can result in lines and wrinkles, discoloration and loss of elasticity. It's also a fat-soluble vitamin that helps replenish skin lipids.
- WHY DO WE USE IT?
- Vitamin E helps counteract the damaging effects of environmental stressors to prevent visible signs of premature aging.
- Protects against environmental damage
- Diminishes visible signs of premature aging
- Supports optimal skin function