Original Liquid Mineral Concealer
Get 20% OFF Everything. CODE: FF20
Size: 6 ml / 0.20 fl. oz.
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, PEG Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS FreeLearn More
What it is:
A skin-smoothing concealer made with 90% naturally derived ingredients that visibly brightens dark circles and reduces thelook of fine lines.
What it does:
- Provides medium buildable coverage
- Visibly brightens dark circles
- Reduces the look of fine lines
- Delivers crease-resistant, all-day wear with a luminous finish
- Has a lightweight, creamy feel
- 100% agreed it instantly concealed the appearance of skin imperfections*
- 100% agreed it felt lightweight on the skin*
- 90% agreed it instantly brightens the under eyearea*
- 83% agreed it left the under eye area looking smoother over time**
*Based on a 1-week independent U.S. consumer study of 31 people.
**Based on a 1-week independent Canadian consumer study of 30 people.
Why you'll love it:
- Available in 17 shades that flatter every skin type and tone
- Clean —talc-free+ free of silicone, gluten, synthetic fragrance and more
- All bareMinerals products are 100% cruelty-free + free of parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, chemical sunscreens, triclosan, triclocarban, propylene glycol, mineral oil, coal tar and microbeads.
- At bareMinerals, we have restricted over 2,500ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
HOW TO USE
Our Team Suggests:
How to conceal dark circles:
- Choose a concealer shade 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Apply three dots of concealer to the under eye area using the doe-foot applicator, then blend outward with fingers or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- Build as needed for fuller coverage.
How to correct blemishes and imperfections:
- Choose the concealer shade that matches your skin tone.
- Apply directly onto imperfections with the applicator, then blend with your ring finger or the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
PRO TIP: If using liquid foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer after your foundation. If using powder foundation, apply ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer before your foundation.